We are exploring how other projects are using civic imagination across the world so we can bring the best of the ideas to our work in the UK.
For example, the Civic Imagination Project based in Los Angeles sees the civic imagination as a tool and concept that can help us:
- Imagine a better world
- Imagine the process of change
- Imagine ourselves as civic agents
- Imagine our connections with a larger community
- Forge solidarity with others with different experiences than our own
- Bring an imaginative dimension to our real world spaces and places.
Let’s explore what this means to us and how we can move forward together!
This is an opportunity to be the change you want to see in the world.
To shape this amazing concept and imagine inspiring projects that make a real difference.
You may also want to explore how to make civic imagination happen in your locality.
Thank you to everyone who joins us in holding the possibility of a positive future together. Every single one of us is required - thank you for being here!